Everything I use. Migrated from https://monosor.com/uses
- Dash - Offline code & API documentation
- Fantasque Sans Mono ( Nerdfont patched) & IBM Plex Sans Thai
- Visual Studio Code with Aura Dark theme
Languages & Frameworks
- Ruby & Ruby on Rails
- Tailwind CSS
- asdf to install & manage programming language versions (Ruby, Nodejs, Python, Go, etc.)
- Chezmoifor my Dotfiles
- Fish - Alternative command line shell than Zsh, I still use Zsh though.
- ghq - Clone & access Git repos
- Homebrew - macOS Package Manager
- Mackup - Backup & restore app configurations
- Mas - Install apps from Mac App Store
- Neovim with LunarVim
- mpd with ncmpcpp as music player
- tmux with tmuxinator
- zoxide - Jump around directories
- zsh4humans - Zsh plugin manager & great plugins that works out of the box.
Apps & Utilities
- 2Do - Todo app, available on Mac, iOS, Android.
- Alfred - Replaces Spotlight
- Arq - Backup files to Google Cloud Storage (Nearline)
- Karabiner Elements with Goku enables my (S)uper(D)uper Mode and Hyper Key
- Keyboard Maestro - Launch apps with Hyper Key
- Web Browser
- Obsidian - My current Second Brain system
- Setapp - App bundles, saved money since I already use tons of apps.
- Syncthing - Sync things.
- Hammerspoon - Windows management
- Tailscale - Private VPN for connecting to my NAS and listen to my music.
- Vercel - I have 30+ small projects hosted here.
- MacBook M1 Pro 14" 10/16 Cores 32GB Ram - Personal
- MacBook Pro M1 (16GB RAM) - Work
- Ryzen Hackintosh - My last Hackintosh machine Ref. Blog (Thai)
- Mechanical Keyboards - Invest in something you use many hours a day.
- OnePlus 6T
- Zojirushi Mugs & Tumblers
- iPad with Apple Pencil
- Full-size headphones with noise cancelling, I have Sony MDR-1000X & Sony WH-1000XM4
- TicWatch Pro 4G/LTE
- Twitch Magnetic USB Adapter
- Tigernu Backpacks. Good price & quality. I bought new models every 2-3 years.
- Boox Android eBook reader
- Flents Ear Plugs
- Ostrich Pillow Light. Beware Chinese knockoffs.
- Moft Laptop & Phone Stand
- Mouth Sticker - Saw this video and tried, this fix my dried mouth problem in the morning.
- Xiaomi gadgets eg. Cleaner robot, vacuum cleaner, air purifier, IP camera.
- Hydro Flask 64oz. with Wide Mouth Straw Lid
aka. Honorable mentions, and why I don’t use them anymore
- iTerm : Tmux is slow, prompt layout breaks when resizing the window.
- Fira Code font : I just want the change of pace, this font is really good.
- Sublime Text : On the later years (around the time of Atom editor), I got less and less updates. Then when I found that VSCode is fast enough, I moved.
- Oh-My-Zsh : Everyone uses this, so mainstream.
- z : Not Rust
- Google Chrome
- Dropbox & Google Drive : It eats CPU / Ram usage
- OnePlus 5 : I gave it to my brother
- Amazfit Bip : I gave it to my father
- OmniFocus - Switched to 2Do since it was simpler.
- Zinit - Switched to zsh4humans
- SynthWave ‘84 VSCode Theme
- Yabai (macOS tiling window manager) - Migrated to Hammerspoon since it’s does not update for quite a while
- Baseus Magnetic USB Type-C Adapter. Replaced with Twitch USB Adapter
- Timing - Time tracking app. It eats Gigabytes of space when I use it for 2-3 years.
- Time Out - Hooks with Sessions to block screen on Pomodoro breaks. I can control myself now to screen blocking is not necessary anymore.
- Notion - Too slow to use, and my current team switched to Jira.